Take the survey at studentsat.ucsd.edu and be entered to win:
* 20% off UC San Diego Bookstore coupon
* Raffle for an iPad Mini 4 or a $30 UC San Diego Bookstore gift card
* Undergrad only: Free pizza party for the College with the most participation
* Graduates only: Raffle for $50 Amazon gift card
Winter Quarter 2016 registration fee payment deadline: Wednesday, December 16, 2015.
Winter Quarter remainder funds for direct deposit will be available beginning Monday, January 4, 2016. If you did not sign up for direct deposit, remainder checks will be mailed beginning Monday, January 4.
To make sure your financial aid is available in time to pay your fees:
- Regularly check your Financial Aid Checklist to view and/or complete requested items or actions.
- Frequently review your UCSD e-mail account for messages from the Financial Aid Office.
- If you have loans, make sure you complete all the required paperwork and the TritonLink loan counseling session. Questions about Perkins Loan or University Loan required paperwork can be directed to Student Business Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See additional disbursement requirements and make sure you've complied with them.
- Your account will be credited once you're enrolled in Winter classes. (Wait-listed classes do NOT count as enrolled units.)
- Review your Winter Quarter billing statement beginning December 2 to make sure your financial aid has been applied to your student account. Please note that Direct Loan funds will not credit your account until December 27 due to Federal regulations. However, pending Direct Loan payments will be calculated into your current online balance on TritonLink.
Billing Statement Tip: Access the "Current Account Activity" view on your TritonLink bill for up-to-date account activity.
- Sign up for direct deposit by Friday, December 4 for your Winter Quarter funds to credit your bank account at the beginning of Winter Quarter, starting January 4.
Read about the Middle Class Scholarship (MCS) program for the 2015-16 academic year.
Learn about the new Triton Food Pantry located at the Original Student Center adjacent to AS Soft Reserves.