UCSD's Career Services Center is an excellent internship resource for students. They'll help you find an internship that's right for your interests, skills, and availability.
- Visit Career Services' Internship Supersite or talk to a Career Services Center advisor for more information.
Port Triton is UC San Diego's database of off-campus jobs, internships, volunteer opportunities, and on-campus jobs (including work-study).
- Register or log in to use the Port Triton job and internship listings.
Academic Internship Program (AIP)
The Academic Internship Program is actually a cluster of programs/ academic courses that offer you an opportunity to apply academic knowledge and analytical skills in professional internship and community settings while earning academic credit.
- See AIP's website for more information.
UCSD's Study Abroad office can help you find internship opportunities around the world. Some help you gain work experience, and others may provide academic credit.
- Explore internships abroad through Study Abroad.
Research Experience & Applied Learning (REAL) Portal
The REAL Portal is a tool for students to create research profiles and find research opportunities — a one-stop-shop for all things undergraduate research.
- Explore the REAL Portal to get involved in research.
Summer research opportunities
UCSD is committed to providing graduate and undergraduate students with a wide range of summer research opportunities, both on and off campus.
- Visit Academic Enrichment Programs' website for a list of opportunities.
- Connect with other student research opportunities at UCSD.
UCDC is an academic program created in 1997 for the purpose of providing approximately 30 students per quarter an opportunity to continue their studies while interning for a quarter in Washington D.C.
- Learn more about the UCDC program on AIP's website.