Your registration fees:
- Schedule of Refunds: If you withdraw from UCSD, you may be eligible for a partial or full refund of prepaid fees.
- Tax Credits for Educational Expenses: You or your parents may be able to claim a credit against your federal income taxes for certain post-secondary educational expenses.
- Waiver or Deferment of Fees: If you're entitled to a waiver or deferment of fees, the amount will show as a credit on your billing statement.
Other types of fees:
- Instructional Materials/ Laboratory Fees
- Summer Session Fees, Payment, and Refund Policy
- Student Health Insurance
Fees for students who are not residents of California:
- Residence for Tuition Purposes: If you're a nonresident student, make sure you read carefully through the pages that explain how the University of California establishes residence, and how continuing students may change their residence classification.