Beginning July 5, the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office will be utilizing altered hours during the summer in order to complete preparation for fall quarter opening. Our summer hours for full services will be 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Throughout the summer, please regularly check your UCSD email box and your Financial Aid Checklist available through TritonLink.
Fall Quarter 2016 registration fee payment deadline: Friday, September 16, 2016
Fall Quarter remainder funds for direct deposit will be available beginning Thursday, September 22, 2016. If your student did not sign up for direct deposit, remainder checks will be mailed beginning Thursday, September 22.
To make sure your financial aid is available in time to pay your fees:
- Regularly check your Financial Aid Checklist to view and/or complete requested items or actions.
- Frequently review your UCSD e-mail account for messages from the Financial Aid Office.
- If you have loans, make sure you complete all the required paperwork and the TritonLink loan counseling session. Questions about Perkins Loan or University Loan required paperwork can be directed to Student Business Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See additional disbursement requirements and make sure you've complied with them.
- If you have met all disbursement requirements, then once you have enrolled in Fall Quarter Classes, your financial aid will disburse to your UCSD student account. (Wait-listed classes do NOT count as enrolled units.)
- Review the Fall Quarter billing statement beginning September 2 to make sure financial aid has been applied to his/her UCSD account. Please note that Direct Loan funds will not credit to student accounts until September 13 due to Federal regulations. However, pending Direct Loan payments will be calculated into the current online balance on TritonLink.
Billing Statement Tip: Access the "Current Account Activity" view on your TritonLink bill for up-to-date account activity.
- Sign up for direct deposit by Thursday, September 1 for your Fall Quarter funds to credit your bank account at the beginning of the quarter, starting September 22.
Read about the Middle Class Scholarship (MCS) program for the 2015-16 academic year.
Learn about the new Triton Food Pantry located at the Original Student Center adjacent to AS Soft Reserves.