Packages are received at the locations below. Your notification slip will include the correct location. All locations are closed on weekends.
- Mail Services: Campus Services Complex, Building A (map), near the Canyonview Pool. Hours: Weekdays, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Muir College: Parcel Center next to Muir Woods Coffee House (map), below Sierra Summit dining hall. Hours: Refer to the posted schedule.
- Sixth College: Parcel Center by the Residential Life office (map). Hours: Refer to posted schedule.
- Thurgood Marshall College: Parcel Center next to the Fireside Lounge (map). Hours: Refer to the posted schedule.
- Eleanor Roosevelt College: Parcel Center in Middle Earth Room 110 (map). Hours: Refer to the posted schedule.
- Miramar Street: In the Residential Services building near mailbox area. Hours: Weekdays, 11 a.m.– 4 p.m.
Accountable mail is any letter or package that requires your signature for delivery. Your Residential Life office will notify you with instructions for pick-up.
- U.S. Express, certified, and registered mail are delivered each weekday afternoon.
- UPS, FedEx, and DHL are delivered each weekday morning.
- Packages that arrive on weekends or holidays can be picked up the following business day.
To request that your mail be forwarded to you, see the Student Mail Services instructions.
- Return the form to any Residential Life office, or
- Mail the form to Mail Services.
- From on campus, send to Mail Code 0047.
- From off campus, mail the form to:
UC San Diego
Student Mail Services
9500 Gilman Drive #0047
La Jolla, CA 92093-0047
Note: Mail Services will forward your mail for a maximum of 60 days after spring quarter ends.