Note: Fees are subject to change.
Fall Quarter 2015 fees are due Friday, September 18, 2015.
- We strongly recommend that all students make payment or make arrangements for payment of registration fees on or before September 18 for Fall Quarter 2015.
- Options for payment include financial aid, Student Business Services TRIP program, Financial Aid/ Veterans Affairs deferment program, or departmental funding (graduate students only).
- If you do not pay your fees, you will be dropped from all of your Fall classes and waitlists.
- Once your classes and waitlists have been dropped, there is no guarantee that you will be able to re-enroll in the classes that you originally enrolled in.
See an Explanation of Registration Fees.
View an update on the Luquetta class action lawsuit (PDF).
Important notice to the plaintiffs (PDF) in the Kashmiri vs. The Regents class action lawsuit.
Fall Quarter 2015:
- Undergraduate student fees
- Graduate student fees
- School of Medicine fees
- School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences fees
- Joint Ed.D Program (UCSD/CSUSM) fees
- Master of Advanced Studies fees
- Rady School of Management fees
- School of Global Policy & Strategy (formerly School of International Relations and Pacific Studies) fees