Skip to main content

System Status: 

Waiver or Deferment of Fees

If you are entitled to a waiver or deferment of fees, the amount will show as a credit on your billing statement. If you have questions, contact the office responsible as listed below.

Financial Aid & Scholarships Office

  • Veterans' dependents
  • Outside agency awards
  • Fee or tuition assistance benefits

Registrar's Office

  • Approved exchange programs with other institutions
  • Education Abroad Program (EAP) reciprocity students
  • EAP students (outgoing)
  • Employee-Student Program students
  • Graduate exchange program students
  • Military dependents
  • SDSU joint doctoral students (incoming)
  • UC intercampus undergraduate exchange students
  • UC intercampus graduate exchange students (incoming)
  • UC simultaneous enrollment students

Graduate Division

  • EAP non-reciprocity students
  • Faculty dependents
  • Graduate awards
  • Graduate students studying outside of California
  • Outside agency

School of Medicine: Financial Aid Office

  • Outside agency