Participants who complete a minimum of 4 workshops earn a certificate of achievement. Participants who complete 8 workshops receive a certificate of special recognition. This program is not offered for academic credit.
Sign up now
- All currently registered UC San Diego students, including graduate and professional students, are invited to participate in Discover the Law, regardless of academic or professional interests.
- This is a great opportunity for students thinking of applying to law school, but students need not be considering a law career to participate.
- Discover the Law is not offered for academic credit.
- Read the program information below for more details.
Program details (PDFs):
- Discover the Law 2015 (information packet)
- Descriptions of the 32 different workshop topics
- Workshop schedule / calendar (January 12 through March 7, 2015)
- Want to complete all of the Discover the Law requirements in one day (March 7)? Attend Cram Saturday 2015!