The 5-story, 76,000-square-foot Student Services Center at the corner of Rupertus Way and Myers Drive, just south of Price Center East, across the courtyard from the Chancellor's Complex (map).
The Student Services Center is a one-stop resource located in the heart of campus. Most student business offices are located here, so students can conveniently access multiple services in one location.
The Center also serves as the gateway to UC San Diego, with over 40,000 visitors annually passing through. Students visit the Center with their families as prospective students, and continue to visit as they make the transition to admitted, then current UC San Diego Tritons.
Booking a conference room
To book a conference room in the Student Services Center, go to http://reservations.ucsd.edu.
SSC conference rooms may be reserved by UC San Diego staff and students affiliated with a registered student organization.
Conference room requests must be received at least 24 hours prior to your event. Multipurpose room requests must be received at least 2 weeks before the event date.
Offices and public spaces located in the Student Services Center:
- Central Cashier's Office
- Multipurpose room
- Raza Resource Centro
- Triton Center
- Yogurt World
- Conference room 260
- Crouton's: a fast, casual dining experience serving fresh salads, soups, and sandwiches
- Office of the Registrar
- Conference rooms 300 and 350
- Financial Aid Office
- Student Business Services:
- Campus ID cards
- Loan services
- Student accounts
- University Events Office / ArtPower
- Conference rooms 400 and 450
- Admissions and Relations with Schools
- Graduate Division
- Office of Postdoctoral and Visiting Scholar Affairs (OPVSA)
- Conference rooms 554 and 554A
- Chancellor's Associates Scholarship Program (CASP)
- Office of Student Conduct
- Sexual Assault & Violence Prevention Resource Center (CARE @SARC)
- Student Legal Services
- Student Research and Information
- Student Retention & Success Business Office
- Undocumented Student Services
- VC Student Affairs Resource Management