In the right place?
If you want to apply for admission to UC San Diego, go to Admissions.
The Concurrent Enrollment Program, offered by UC San Diego Extension, lets you take courses without formal admission to UC San Diego. This is a great way to explore fields of study while earning transferable units.
- Both undergraduate and graduate courses are offered.
- You can take up to 18 units (or more if you petition).
- For details, see Concurrent Enrollment on the UC San Diego Extension website.
The Cross Enrollment Program allows undergraduate students registered at a California community college or California State University to enroll at UC San Diego without formal admission on a seat-available basis.
- Check the General Catalog to review all courses offered by UC San Diego.
- Refer to the Schedule of Classes to see descriptions of UC San Diego classes. You may need to check the Schedule periodically until the course list for the quarter you wish to attend becomes available.
- If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, (858) 534-3150.
UC San Diego Summer Session offers more than 350 courses in a variety of subjects.
How to enroll:
- Visitors (including admitted Fall students at UC San Diego or other UC campuses)
- High school students