Services for individual UCSD students
All initial sessions are scheduled by appointment only, as we must verify student status by checking your valid student ID card. Services are for registered undergraduate and graduate students (no post-docs). Call (858) 534-4374 to schedule your appointment.
- Free, confidential counseling on legal topics for individuals and groups.
- Education programs, including a full schedule of workshops each quarter.
- Referrals to a private attorney.
- Support for students interested in legal careers, including:
- Service-learning opportunities
- Advice and information
Services for registered UCSD student organizations
SLS provides services to undergraduate and graduate student clubs, Greeks, honor societies, and other organizations.
All initial sessions are scheduled by appointment only, as we must verify at least one member of your organization is a registered student by checking a valid student ID card. Call (858) 534-4374 to schedule your appointment.